The sailfish is unique in Malaysia, making Kuala Rompin a top sailfish angling destination. In fact, there are less than a handful of places in the world where they congregate in such numbers. With our experienced skipper armed with great local knowledge, multiple strikes are always possible! The fishing season runs from July to October where the waters are calm and it’s definitely joyful to be greeted by the leaping sailfish! Indeed, take nothing but “photographs”, leave nothing but “memories” in this “CATCH and RELEASE” Sailfish Capital of Asia”!
- Famous for big game fish – sailfish/marilin/barracuda
- “Sailfish capital of Asia”
This package includes:
- ReturnTransfer from KL – Rompin – KL
- Packed Lunch (Snacks, Sandwiches and mineral water) during the fishing trip
- Live baits included for the entire fishing trip
- Fishing Rod
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes:
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Personal Expenses/Insurance/Miscellaneous
Q: Specifications on Rods
A: Name: Ugly Stick Fishing Rod
Q: Specifications on Reels
A: Name: Penn / Okuma (Spinner)
Q: Popping, Casting & Fly Fishing?
A: Can do, however Anglers are strongly suggest to do trolling & bottom fishing instead of casting
Q: Provide Fly fishing Gear?
A: No. Please bring your own.
A: Chalet – Boat (2-3 km) Boat – Fishing (approximately 20 minutes)
Q: Length of boat
A: 32 feet
Q: Engine Capacity
A: Single Engine – 85 CapacityTwin Engine – 115 Capacity
A: Barracuda, Sailfish, Marlin
Q: Fishing Season
A: July, August, September, October
Q: Drinks provided?
A: Yes…mineral water
Q: Meals provided?
A: Packed Nasi Lemak (local food) or Sandwiches
- Bring along towel, extra clothes, sun block, items of personal use, energy bars/snacks/sweets, camera (optional)
- 2 Weeks Advance Booking is required for the above tour
- Packed Lunch consist of either Sandwiches or Nasi Lemak (Coconut Flavoured Rice)
- The above package is not available from Dec-March due to monsoon seasons
- Catch is not guaranteed and no refund will be entertained
- Sailfish/Marlin/Barracuda are Seasonal (these fishes are available from July-October)
- Bottom Fishes such as Snappers, Groupers, Trevally, Parrotfish, etc are available throughout the year
- Due to unforeseen circumstances or should the weather become unfavorable, the Boat Captain or Shajasa Travel reserves the right to postphone or cancel the tour
Duration: Day Trip (12 hours)
Board Type: Meals as Stated ( 0B/ 1L/ 0D)
Travel Package Code: S35
Location: Kuala Rompin, Pahang
Category: Deep-Sea Fishing
Includes: Hotel No Flight No
Validity: 01/01/2010 – 31/12/2013
Minimum 2 persons to go
For tour package enquiry, kindly fill up the form below and click on the "submit" button.