Drive for approximately 30 minutes to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Center and and upon arrival, you may witness the habitats and feeding of Orang Utan at the free roaming platform. Next, enjoy a 1 hour boat cruise up to the Lower Kinabatangan River Sanctuary. Indeed, this is a wonderful journey of wildlife discovery such as orang utan, proboscis monkey and many more. The cruise will start from the waters of Sulu Sea of Sandakan Town passing through magnificent scenery of the Mangrove Forest, where you will take your lunch at Abai Jungle Restaurant.
This package includes:
- Full day orang utan and river cruise tour
- Air Conditioned Vehicle (includes complimentary pick up/drop off from hotels)
- Meals as stated (1 Lunch)
- Boat Cruise + Fees
- Entrance Fees & English Speaking Guide
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes:
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Personal Expenses/Insurance
- Camera Fees (where applicable)
- Alcoholic/Soft Drinks
- Please use good walking shoes and comfortable cotton T-shirt with long or short pant.
- Activities or Itinerary is subject to change to best meet operational situations
- Please bring along mosquito repellent, comfortable walking shoes, camera
- Please bring along Insect repellent, raincoat (umbrella not recommended), hat, binocular and sun screen (sweat proof).
- Tours are based on SIC (seat-in-coach)
- The above price is only applicable to Malaysian
- For Non Malaysians, please add RM 50.00 / USD 18.00 per person to the listed price
Duration: Day Trip (8 1/2 hours)
Board Type: Meals as Stated ( 0B/ 1L/ 0D)
Travel Package Code: S66
Transportation: Seat-in-Coach (SIC)
Category: Nature & Ecology
Includes: Hotel No Flight No
Validity: 01/01/2010 – 31/12/2013
Minimum 2 persons to go
For tour package enquiry, kindly fill up the form below and click on the "submit" button.