The Sarawak Santubong River Cruise tour takes you around the rivers of the Santubong Peninsular, offering you the chance of seeing some of Sarawak’s fascinating wildlife. The cruise starts at the Sarawak Boat Club. From there your boat cruises to the mouth of the Santubong River, where Irrawaddy Dolphins are often spotted. Your boat then cruises around the mangrove swamps in search of the rare proboscis monkeys. Small groups are often seen in the treetops at the waters edge. During night fall, we proceed further to search for fireflies and crocodiles. Crocodiles are often seen on the mud banks. After searching for crocodiles your boat proceeds further up river where fireflies gather at night. Watch the fireflies move around the branches of the mangroves, momentarily lighting up the night sky.
This package includes:
- Guided Tour (English speaking)
- Boat Cruises
- Complimentary pick up/drop off from hotels
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes:
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Entrance fees to Museum/Park/Garden/Theme Park/etc (not mentioned above)
- Personal Insurance/Expenses
- Surcharge at RM 50 per person for 2 Ways Transfer (Ex-Damai)
- Surcharge at RM 30 per person for 1 Way Transfer (Ex-Damai)
- Please wear comfortable Walking Shoes, Mosquito Repellent, Long Pants
- Due to vagaries of wildlife behaviour and weather, we are unable to guarantee the sightings of these elusive creatures and as such no refunds would be entertained.
- The above package requires a minimum of 2 persons
Duration: Day Trip (3 hours)
Board Type: No Meals ( 0B/ 0L/ 0D)
Travel Package Code: S67
Transportation: Seat-in-Coach (SIC)
Category: Nature & Ecology
Includes: Hotel No Flight No
Validity: 01/01/2010 – 31/12/2013
Minimum 2 persons to go
For tour package enquiry, kindly fill up the form below and click on the "submit" button.